Andrew McKeon has experience litigating a broad array of complex commercial disputes involving real estate, contracts, business torts and eminent domain.Representative Matters:
- Assisted Fortune 500 railroad company in acquiring 1,800 acres for the construction of a large-scale classification yard.
- Defended real estate developer and favorably resolved claims for breach of contract and misrepresentation in connection with a commercial construction project.
- Represented large, multi-national technology company in contract royalty dispute.
- Represented wholesale utility provider in federal court dispute enforcing arbitration agreement against wind energy producer.
- Defended homeowner’s association against claims asserted under the Texas Property Code.
- WayForward, former member of the Board of Directors
- Matthews Park HOA, member of the Board of Directors